Health & Safety
Maldon Scaffolding Services have a 0% accident rate and take health and safety very seriously. Our job is to look after the health and safety of all of our customers, visitors, contractors, staff and everyone in the vicinity of the scaffolding erection. This is especially important in public places where pedestrians might be present. Our experienced team are trained CITB, CISRS, COTS Certified installers with an NVQ qualification in Tube fitting. We fully comply with all current Health & Safety legislation and technical requirements, by working alongside our safety advisors to keep up with updates in the industry and ensure every member of our team is notified and follows procedure.
20 Years Experience, 0% Accident Rate
- Professional Advice – MSS experienced team will ensure the highest possible standards by incorporating the use of a professional safety advisor.
- Safety Monitoring – Our scaffolds are inspected every 7 days and our procedures continuously monitored for improvement.
- Inspections – Our full time scaffold inspector provides fully documented maintenance and inspection sheets for each job.
- PPE – All our staff are provided with high quality PPE to enable them to carry out their work as safely as possible on site.
- Supervisors – We employ numerous supervisors for each scaffolding team which is highly trained to SSSTS or equivalent and hold the CISRS Scaffolding Supervisor card.
Safe, Effective & Efficient Erections
At Maldon Scaffolding Health and Safety is fundamental to everything we do and we always respect our legal obligations under the health and safety at work act of 1974 and related health and safety legislation.
The standards that apply to the scaffolding industry are set by both government (UK and EU) legislation and long-established professional bodies.
The relevant regulations and organizations are:
Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
The Health & Safety Executive (HSE)
The Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (CISRS)
The Work at Height Regulations 2005
The Work at Height (Amendment) Regulations 2007
Whether it be a commercial or residential erection, all UK scaffolding companies must follow the stringent Health and safety regulations to ensure that the works being carried out are industry compliant. Our constant strive to be the best at what we do means we are always assessing our safety standards to ensure a safe environment for both the public and workers on site. And to prevent and reduce any harmful impact on the environment.